The following dates have been confirmed for the 2009 Porcupine Tree tour in Denmark and Finland:
- Sun 18 Oct / Copenhagen / Vega
- Wed 21 Oct / Helsinki / Ice Hall
For RoaBP members, tickets for the Copenhagen show go on sale on 17 April and 22 April for Helsinki show.
The following dates have been confirmed for the 2009 Porcupine Tree tour in Italy:
- Wed 4 Nov / Milan / Alcatraz
- Thu 5 Nov / Rome / Atlantico
- Fri 6 Nov / Bologna / Estragon
- Sat 7 Nov / Padova / Teatro Tendra
Tickets are available today for RoaBP members and go on sale to the general public on 18 April.
The following dates have been confirmed for the 2009 Porcupine Tree tour in Canada:
- Tue 29 Sep / Montreal / Metropolis
- Tue 30 Sep / Toronto / Queen Elizabeth Theatre (seated performance)
Tickets are available today for RoaBP members and go on sale to the general public on 17 April.
The band is happy to announce its upcoming Autumn US tour in support of its new album. The following dates have been confirmed:
- Tue 15 Sep / Seattle, WA / Moore Theatre (tickets)
- Wed 16 Sep / Portland, OR / Roseland (tickets)
- Fri 18 Sep / San Francisco / Warfield (tickets)
- Sat 19 Sep / Los Angeles / Club Nokia (tickets)
- Mon 21 Sep / Cleveland, OH, House of Blues (tickets)
- Tue 22 Sep / Chicago, IL / Vic Theater (tickets)
- Thu 24 Sep / New York, NY / Terminal 5 (tickets)
- Sat 26 Sep / Philly / Electric Factory (tickets)
- Sun 27 Sep / Boston, MA / House of Blues (tickets)
- Tue 29 Sep / Montreal / Metropolis
- Wed 30 Sep / Toronto / Queen Elizabeth Theater
Supporting PT in Seattle, Portland, and San Francisco: That 1 Guy
In Los Angeles: Bigelf
Remaining Dates: King’s X
- Thu 08 Oct / Leeds / Academy (sold out)
- Fri 09 Oct / London / Hammersmith Apollo
- Sat 10 Oct / Bristol / Colston Hall (sold out)
- Mon 12 Oct / Amsterdam / Heinekin Hall
- Tue 13 Oct / Paris / Olympia Theater
- Wed 14 Oct / Brussels / Ancienne Belgique
- Mon 19 Oct / Stockholm / Stockholm Arena
- Sat 24 Oct / Lund / Mejeriet
- Sat 31 Oct / Vienna / Gasometer
ROABP, the band’s ticketing club, has tickets available for all shows, and are available to ROABP members starting THIS FRIDAY, April 10.
For more information on ROABP presale tickets for both the US and European tour dates, click here. Onsale dates for the general public are all on April 17, except Boston and Chicago, which are on sale April 18, and San Francisco, on sale April 19.
A show in Austria has been added to the Porcupine Tree tour later this year:
31st October : Gasometer, VIENNA
Tickets for the show are available to members of Residents of a Blank Planet on 8th April. Tickets will then be on general sale from 10th April from www.oeticket.com and www.musicticket.at. Or call +43 1 96 096.
The remainder of PT’s European and US tour dates should be announced shortly.
Two shows in Sweden have been added to PT’s European tour to promote the September release of their new album:
19th October: Stockholm – Arena
24th October: Lund – MEJERIET
Tickets for both shows are available to members of Residents of a Blank Planet on 6th-7th April. Tickets will then be on general sale from 8th April from www.ticnet.se/html/home.htmI.
The remainder of the PT’s European and US tour dates should be announced shortly.
A Porcupine Tree show in Paris is now confirmed – on 13th October the band return to the prestigious Olympia Theater, quite simply one of the best venues in Europe. Unfortunately we have been unable to secure priority tickets for Residents of Blank Planet members for this show, but tickets will go on sale on 3rd April from www.olympiahall.com.
Two more shows have been added to PT’s European tour to promote the September release of their new album:
12th October: Amsterdam – Heineken Hall
14th October: Brussels – Ancienne Belgique
Tickets for both shows will be available to members of Residents of a Blank Planet from 25th March. After that tickets will be on general sale from 27th March, for Amsterdam from www.livenation.nl or by phone 0900-10102020 (Netherlands only), and for Belgium from www.abconcerts.be.
In the meantime the Residents of a Blank Planet live CD should start to ship to members shortly.
THURSDAY 8TH OCTOBER 2009– LEEDS ACADEMY
SATURDAY 10TH OCTOBER 2009 – BRISTOL COLSTON HALL
The Bristol show is all-seated and the band have the very best seats.
Other news for members of ROABP, the free members only live CD (packaged in a very cool 6 panel digipack) is now in production and due to be sent out later this month.
Following a post yesterday by music journalist Dave Ling, it seems that SW is considering a solo tour for his first album, Insurgentes.
“And, yes, I did ask the obvious question – whether there will be any live dates. “There’s a window in my schedule,” Steven told me, shortly before heading off to play guitar on some dates with Blackfield partner Aviv Geffen. Work on a new Porcupine Tree album is also underway. “It would involve finding other musicians to be in my band,” Wilson continued. “I’d like to do it, but it will all depend on how the album is received and whether or not the demand is there.””